July 21, 2009

goodness.gracious

today, i learnt that some1 is gng to take over my portfolio when i leave.. well, i'm nt that surprised but i feel i'm a psychic coz i felt that X has been eyeing on it since X arrival n i'm right! no doubt X is efficient but i smhw dun like e idea of giving my 'baby' to X!!!!

mayb i'm feeling this way coz i've been attached w my portfolio n dun wan X to touch.. or mayb i think X has sm weird way of doing things that will drown watever i put in place.. mayb xiao hei is right.. i shld start detaching myself fr my portfolio but really can't leh.. 3 years.. 3 years of cleaning up, setting things right, fighting hard to make it grow like hw M wants it n nw i haf to hand over to X???? goodness gracious, i can't swallow this.. but i guess i have to..

but i'm glad that i've built up a network w e grls n had their support whenever i needed.. =)

No comments: