August 22, 2009

me.health

smhw at age gng 30, i started to worry abt my health.. mayb bcoz my lyfe has slowed dwn.. i used to b super active n doing sports at every single free moment i haf.. but s i grow up n get caught in e corporate world, e lazy bug took e chance to attack me n made me one of them..

looking back, lyfe was abt playing hockey n more hockey or juz zipping thru e crowds at ecp on my 8 wheels.. it was till 3yrs ago.. when i stepped into where i m nw dat i allowed e lazy bug to rise as e king n ruled my lyfe.. i felt energy-less to do sports..

i miss my olden days body n lifestyle but my motor juz cldn't seem to get started.. nw, i've decided to pick up my lyfe n health back coz it was last fri that my doc told me i gotta lose sm kg b4 smthing bad happens to me.. (well, i've nvr been dis heavy in my lyfe b4 so i guess my body is acting up) so scary to learn abt that thus i've decided to DO SMTHING n stick to it starting fr nw!

i'm gonna stick to my wed-fri combat routine n add on a session pump (as recommended by my doc).. juz praying that i won't get crushed by e weights during pump.. keke~ cutting dwn on unhealthy stuff will also b on my list coz i'm a sucker to such junk food.. i gotta do it gradually and continually.. i shld b able to do it.. after all, i snubbed out my ciggies almost 2.5years ago.. this time round, i've gotta snub out e fats n bring back my health!!!!

No comments: