December 3, 2009

-sianz-

suddenly, i dun feel i'm enjoying my work nw. dunno y.. *sigh* it juz struck me.. smhw, it's mundane.. every xxth of e wk, i've to submit this.. then e xxth of e wk, i've to submit that.. then it's time of e mth to do e a/cs.. it's a cycle.. everything is a cycle..

say e same things, explain e same matters, key in e same data.. *sheeeesh*

but who can i blame? no one.. i chose dis path.. who can i niam to? no one.. i chose it myself, so y niam to anyone? no one can understand anyways..

even if smthing new landed on my open arms, i'm bound by tons of stuff.. i'm juz e secretariat.. e robot to juz absorb instructions and carry it out, from a - z..

mayb i'm feeling emo rite nw.. bt i hope i can get bak dat vibe whereby i look forward to work.. o, i enjoy e company n e team dynamics bt it's juz e work.. cld it b a sign for me to look outside?

gotta get my engine heated up for e upcoming events on 20 dec.. yea, juz 17 days n nothing is done.. tell me abt it.. i even had to cancel my batam trip so that things are in place.. n nex week, there's internal audit by a super on-ster.. sigh!

i nid a lyfe.. so looking forward to my leave bt then again, baby's nt gng to b in town.. which means i've to take care of e house! *faint*

*drags me foot*

No comments: