January 9, 2010

twenty.ten

it's a brand new year!  hw time fliessssssssssssss~

twenty.ten marks e 1st anniversary of DLS too!  it felt it was juz weeks ago that we had our ROM party..  keke~  to celebrate our anniversary, we decided to have dinner at where we solemnised our wedding - goodwood park..  u noe, smhw anniversary dinners are supposed to be romantic n all?  ours was quite cute..  instead of e usual western cuisine n etc, we had porridge buffet!  kakakaka~  weird eh..  bt ok la, it's e thought n ocassion dat matters..  =)

i've been feeling jaded ovr my work..  smhw i dun seem to enjoy wat i'm doing..  i dun like a/c bt i'm forced to do so..  i dun like reports bt i've to do so..  i dun like mundane daily tasks bt i'm obliged to do so..  *sigh*  it juz hit me, we're all juz working to survive..  y then do i compromise myself?  recently, sm stuff also made me see e ugly side of things..  i dun see y i shld still b worrying ovr my work every other day n slogging my asses out juz to b at e discretion of others?  it's sad coz i once thought so highly of this place n really enjoyed my stay..  mayb it's e new env..  i dunno..

haf been making sm thoughts abt my future bt gotta think real carefully on wat i really wan..  i juz wan job satisfaction n one that pays well..  true, there's no job that allows both thus i'm still thinking..

o wells, let's juz wait till e pb comes n decide fr there..

No comments: