February 10, 2010

i juz nid u to b supportive n understanding towards e kinda things i
like, e way i do things, e way i see things, e way i handle things.. i
noe yr comments mayb beneficial to mrebt haf u ever thought wat is
that i wan or why is it i m this way?

when u came out, i was supportive of ur realistic ideas bt threw those
wild ideas out. i put trust in u dat u noe wat ya doinv n i hope one
day, i'll feel e same kinda support fr u.,

i'll b honest.. i'm used to my kinda lifestyle n nvr had e habit to
save.. i dun like a life full of scrimping n saving dat's y i landed
myself in where i m nw.. who doesn't wanna live a life which money is
nt an issue?? yes, u work like hell bt at least i'm happy w hw they
pay me (though i still think i'm being shortchanged)..

to me, u've made a wrong move in coming out fr where u were coz it
meant tighter on e belt. for me, i wld haf luv to go bak to teaching
if nt for e miserly pay n dat we haf tons of other commitments.. tell
me hw.. think of e whole picture n nt juz based on a single thing..

i'm nt complaining abt my working hrs, m juz hating my current scope
of work. so if u think ur too tired of fetching me den pls stay at hm
n let me come hm on my own. i haf legs n ez link card n sg has buses
to bring me hm..

sigh.. i juz nid sm1 to tell me, 'i respect n support u in watever u
do'.. rather, i juz nid u to say that to me sincerely..

.shazy.i.

2 comments:

coOKie said...

hey babe, i understand how u feel totally and juz give me a call when u need me.
though i might be retarded nowadays due to health reasons but i'll make sure i make my way there to lend u my shoulder if u need.

i'm glad that in this world, u and i are not alone.
we have each other no matter wat happened.
stay strong and love u always.

Shazy said...

thanx babe! for always trying ur best to dig my unhappiness out n stand by my decisions.. *hugs*