September 5, 2009

juz.7

it's juz 7 more days to e day i bid farewell to everyone at cdc.. mayb i will nt feel it right after coz i'll still b popping by to follow up on my last project due 27 sep.. thereafter, i believe e feeling will hit me..

today was my last time seeing mdm chan as she'll b on leave e whole of nex week.. i gave her a hug.. after i gaf her e hug, i cld feel tears coming and i quickly tell her i had to leave (i was also in a rush as i had a dinner appt).. i had many things to say n convey my words of thanks to her but i stopped myself coz i think i'd burst into tears..

mdm chan is a very adorable lady.. sometimes she makes ur jaw drop w her cute actions or statements.. she's like a mummy to me (well, she is a mummy to a 10yr old boy).. i'm so gng to miss her n our lunch dates..

this place is e longest i've ever worked since i came into e working world n of coz i had many great memories n many dear colleagues whom made working life more enjoyable.. *sigh* i dunno wat will happen to me on my last day - 11 sep..

will i burst into tears? will i not?

No comments: